Slender: The Eight Pages v0.9.7 Beta for Windows [Free Game]
Slender_v0_9_7.zipHere's the Windows PC version of Slender: The Eight Pages, a short, experimental horror game based on the Slender Man mythos. By Parsec Productions.
Slender is a first person horror game where your only goal is to find 8 manuscripts about the Slender Man, a paranormal creature. The more directly you come in contact with the Slender Man, the faster your sanity drains.
Having trouble running the game? Try the developer's official forums.
Video Tutorial: How to download and install Slender
View more details...
SLENDER: THE EIGHT PAGES (v0.9.7)
* Mouse -- Look around
* W,A,S & D -- Move
* Left Shift -- Jog/Sprint
* Left Mouse Click -- Pick up pages
* F or Right Mouse Click -- Flashlight
* Q & E -- Zoom in/out
* Escape -- Pause/Quit
* The Slender Man can capture you if it gets too close.
* Do not look at the Slender Man for too long, or you will lose. The further you are, the safer it is to look.
* Your flashlight has a limited battery; it will not drain while it is turned off. You also can look at the
Slender Man longer while it is off. However, having it off will make you easier to catch.
* Jogging/sprinting causes your stamina to drop; it recovers when walking, and recovers twice as fast when
* Sprinting causes your maximum stamina to drop slightly; jogging does not.
* Added a subtitle to the game ("The Eight Pages") to differentiate it from future versions.
* Improved main menu and added music to it. Also now includes links to Slender Man info and YouTube series.
* Added different light sources (unlocked after beating the game once).
* Added shadows (not especially noticeable except in lit areas).
* Your jogging speed now increases gradually as more pages are collected.
* Removed the cooldown for stamina recovery after jogging/sprinting, and reduced the stamina drain rate. When
you start jogging/sprinting, however, it immediately deducts 5% of your stamina. This will allow you to jog or
sprint for a much longer period of time, but makes repeated taps of the jog/sprint button cause your stamina
to drain very quickly (effectively getting rid of a former exploit).
* The maximum distance you can see decreases as you collect more pages; this is to keep the challenge similar
for people who have fog turned off. For the same reason, Distance Shade can no longer be turned off.
* Added a menu option to automatically skip the intro.
* Added a pause feature, but you can only pause if there's no static (which prevents you from pausing the game
in response to seeing the Slender Man).
* Fixed a bug where the flashlight would try to illuminate a page on the other side of a wall.
* Removed one of the hidden modes (it was only a matter of time, since it contained copyrighted material).
DreadOut Demo (Mac & PC)
Euthanasia v1.0 [Free Game]
Half-Life 2 - Grey v1.1 Mod
Hide [Free Game]
SCP - Containment Breach v0.3.2 [Free Game]
Unity v4.0 [The Slender Game Engine]
Which [Free Game]
Paranormal Beta #5
Erie [Free Game]
Into the Dark Demo
Subscriber Only #1
Reserved, faster server for subscribers!
Download from Public Server #1
2 minute wait
Download from Public Server #2
5 minute wait
Download from Public Server #3
2 minute wait
If there's a problem with the file or transfer, check our FAQ. If you are still having issues, let us know.
Tired of Waiting?Want to skip the queue? If you sign up for an account and become a paying subscriber, all queues go away. It's a low monthly cost to subscribe, and it helps support AtomicGamer.
You do not need to create an account to download, but if you do the free signup, then you can download files under 1MB without waiting in the queue!
Type: Free Game
Size: 62.8 MB
Added: 9/6/2012 12:21:48 PM