Why AtomicGamer?AtomicGamer, previously TeleFragged, is one of the oldest and most respected gaming networks in the world. We are also one of the few non-corporate gaming networks left. We've been hosting sites for nearly ten years and have a long history of providing some of the best service around.
We continue to provide top notch services for free to gaming-related web sites. Just visit and think about some of the sites we host:
- Civilization Fanatics' Center - The largest and most comprehensive Civilization site on the Internet
- Doomworld - One of the original Doom sites and still the largest
- LinuxGames - An immensely popular Linux gaming site
- Levelord's Domain - One of the most famous 3D level designers
- Action Quake 2 - They went on to work with Valve Software to create Action Half-Life
- Unlimited Webspace / FTP Space - You have pretty much as much space as you'll ever need. Also AtomicGamer's file server has multiple mirrors so there are always numerous places for people to download your files from.
- Our Network - Bandwidth is never an issue with AtomicGamer, we have a GigE connection through Limelight Networks who provides us with massive commercial and private peering with other Internet networks. All of our servers are redundantly connected to two Cisco routers for the highest level of reliability and speed.
- E-Mail - Your site can have multiple e-mail addresses on our server, so you can use email@example.com. We can setup full e-mail accounts or it can forward to your current address. Mailing lists also aren't a problem.
- The Servers - AtomicGamer is located across multiple FreeBSD servers and we offer the ability to use Perl, PHP, MySQL database support, and we support SSI.
- Personal Touch - We try to work with the sites we host as much as possible. We want the sites we host to be the best in what ever area they cover. Chances are if you need something we can get it done for you. Someone is always available to answer a question you might have or to help you set something up. Basically we will do everything we possibly can to make your site the best.
Why Me?We look for a number of things in a future AtomicGamer web site, some being more important than others.
- Content - This is very important, if your site has crummy graphics, but great content, you have a good chance of getting hosted.
- Subject Matter - This is also important, sites that cover upcoming games or games that were just released are high on our priority list and will be readily accepted.
- Redundancy - Ask yourself, "What gap in AtomicGamer am I filling?" We are looking for new and unique sites that fill a niche in our network. We have sites that cover Linux and the Civilization games, and aren't looking for more. On the other hand, mods and conversions are always different and unique, so feel free to apply.
- Graphical Design / Layout - We consider this last, and we don't place much emphasis on it, however, your site needs to look professional. Keep in mind that you don't need a professional artist for a good page, many excellent pages have few or no graphics.
Ready to Apply?Check our network and see if your site could fall under on our sister sites. For example, if you have a Linux-related site, apply at LinuxGames.
So, you made it this far and want to get hosted by AtomicGamer? Just fill out the form below to submit your application for hosting. We'll review your information and get back to you within a couple days.